Astraea Support Center
- ★ Convert a satellite image (.tif or .jp2) into a .png or jpg
- ★ Introduction to Earth OnDemand
- EarthAI API Access
- Viewing Maxar Data in a GIS
- View Image in QGIS
- Connect to Image From ESRI ArcGIS Online
- ★ Tour of Earth OnDemand
- View image in QGIS
- View image in ESRI ArcGIS Online
- Download Raw Imagery Assets and View in GIS
- Download an Image (.png) file
Earth OnDemand FAQ
- Is it really free?
- Can I put my own data in Earth OnDemand?
- Can I buy data on Earth OnDemand?
- Can I get Earth OnDemand for my organization?
- How do I request support?
- How do I request a feature in Earth OnDemand?
Getting Started with EarthAI Notebook
Data, Code, and Compute Management
Geospatial Data Concepts
Reading and Writing Raster Data
- The EarthAI Catalog Query API
- Import an Earth OnDemand Query Using %%eod Cell Magic
- Query Imagery Data using the EarthAI Catalog API
- Read in Scenes from a Raster Catalog into a RasterFrame
- Query the EarthAI Catalog using a Vector File
- How to Query the EarthAI Catalog with OpenStreetMap Data
Reading and Writing Vector Data
Geospatial Data Visualization
- How to Display Vector Data on a Base Map Using Folium
- Display Map Extents with %%eod Cell Magic
- Visualizing Assets with %%eod Cell Magic
- Display Single-band Image Tiles with RasterFrames
- How to Create and Display RGB Image Tiles with RasterFrames
- Visualizing an RGB Image using Rasterio
- Reprojecting Vector Data
- Spatial Join in GeoPandas
- Spatial Join in PySpark
- Masking Sentinel-2 L2A Using RasterFrames
- Masking Sentinel-2 L1C Using RasterFrames
- Masking Landsat 8 L1TP Using RasterFrames
- Calculating NDVI near Palmas, Brazil
- Visualizing an NDVI Time Series Using the EarthAI Catalog API and RasterFrames
- How to Create a Natural Color Mosaic from Landsat-8 Imagery
- How to Normalize the Color Contrast between Two Images
- Crop Type Classification: Supervised Learning with RasterFrames and SparkML
- Water Body Classification: Supervised Learning with RasterFrames and SparkML